Brand: The Bold Home
Manufacturer: The Bold Home
Color: Clear Stainless
EXTRA-LARGE 1.5L CAPACITY, EASY-CLEAN FILTER, & THICK GLASS – The 1.5L pitcher makes 6 full cups of coffee. With 50% more volume than the common 1-Liter brewers, you can make enough coffee to last you all week. The beautiful design is also easy to clean – just run the mesh filter under the faucet. Thick borosilicate glass is strong and keeps coffee cold longer.
STRONG + DELICIOUS COLD BREW AT HOME – Get a professional-level brew from the comfort of home. Brewing instructions and recipes included with purchase. Add to Cart now and get excited!
GREAT FOR ALL INFUSION DRINKS – Iced tea, Infusion pitcher water, even hot brewed drinks like spiced wine. Our design lets the water interact directly with the fruit or tea leaves (loose leaf tea works well) but filters it out when you pour. Infusion perfection. We love this brewer and offer a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE, no questions asked. Thank you for supporting our small business. <3 GROUNDS + WATER + TIME. Simply add cold water to the grounds and let sit for 12-24 hours, then it's ready to drink! This is easier than the mason jar method - you get the same deep brewing of the coffee grounds, but no need for filter bags or socks to strain the grounds out. The best way to make HOT cold brew is to brew a concentrate, then add some to boiled water whenever you want a hot cuppa. MORE FLAVORFUL, LESS ACIDIC, & STRONGER COFFEE - What more could you want? The hours-long immersion of cold brew keeps more of the delicious natural coffee oils and adds more caffeine. Using cold instead of hot water leads to a much lower acid content than standard coffee, giving you strong, smooth coffee that is gentle on the stomach. Review:
Cold brew coffee is less acidic and easier on your stomach. It retains more flavor-giving oils that make coffee so good. Rather than quickly rushing hot water through the grounds, the cold brew method lets grounds slowly steep in cold water. This also makes a stronger brew – the longer the steep, the stronger it gets.
- Cold brew is reliably more delicious than drip coffee
- Make coffee overnight, save yourself the morning rush
- Save hundreds of dollars from Starbucks by brewing your own
- No need for brew bags, or fiddling with coffee filters or socks
- Better than center-filter cold brewers – doesn’t limit the amount of grounds
- Does not prevent flow of water around the grounds
- Make coffee concentrate or coffee extract – Easy to clean: just run the lid under the faucet
- Dishwasher safe – 100% BPA free
COLD BREWING INSTRUCTIONS
- Use coarse coffee grounds.If you have a grinder at home, use the coarsest setting. If you get your grounds from a shop, ask them to ground it coarsely.
- Put 6oz (~2 cups) of grounds in jar.
- Fill the pitcher with cool water to the top using the handy volumes marks. (Remember – Coffee is 99% water, so delicious water = delicious coffee.)
- Place the lid strainer on top. No need to stir!
- Let the coffee sit for at least 12 hours.
OTHER RECIPE IDEAS
- Iced Tea/Green Tea
- Whole leaf or loose tea brewer
- Flavored water infusions
- Infuse your water with peach, strawberry, lime, lemon, mint, etc.
- Decaf coffee – Drink more delicious coffee without too much buzz.
- Make ice blendeds or lattes with whole milk, almond milk, soy milk, etc. Or our favorite, New Orleans Iced Coffee.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We think you’ll love your cold brewer.